[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocki

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 10:14:44 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : I 'm still facing th "No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 60000 [ms] )" problem, funny, it just shows up with DB2 8 DBMS.
  | I am certain I have no pool leakin all my connections within my apps are closed and this is what I've got in my datasource.

See these

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12683

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9255

And are you sure the max-pool size (=100) connections is enough for your application at a given time?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190927#4190927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190927