[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - bug or feature? methodInvocation.getArguments() empty array

DerMas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 11:55:47 EST 2008

So the upgrade from jboss aop 1.5.6. to 2.0.0. did finally work.

Now I have a question to a different behavior:

  | public class Foo implements Interceptor
  |
  | public Object invoke(Invocation invocation) throws Throwable {
  |     MethodInvocation methodInvocation = (MethodInvocation) invocation;
  |     methodInvocation.getArguments();
  | }

Ok, now I intercepted a method without parameters and methodInvocation.getArguments() acts differently:

With 1.5.6. GA:
- I get null

With 2.0.0. GA:
- I get an empty object array

So does this new behavior happen on purpose or is it a bug?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190970#4190970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190970