[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Structural Deployers .

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 12:01:49 EST 2008

As per my understanding the Structural Deployers are called only once to determine the validity of the deployment structure, I can see EarStructure and JARStructure deployers having the capability to validate the .ear deployment unit.
If the JARStructure is invoked first during the deployment process will the EARStructure be invoked, I am not able to understand what will happen if the JARStruture will be invoked first.
Will the EARStruture be invoked if the JarStruture is called before?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190974#4190974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190974