[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Memory Leak and lock contention while load testing

ienvyou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 20:11:49 EST 2008

Thank you for your replies.

As I mentioned above, I am using a session pool that has serveral active sessions (jakarta commons-pool)

I think the problem seems that new connections just hang while retry connecting after abnormal close thru kill signal.

After that, I can't make a new session for commons-pool and JBoss Messaging server was slow down even CPU is 100%. At this time, I could see that pausing a client side app would make it lose connectivity with the server.

09:31:14,572 WARN  [SimpleConnectionManager] A problem has been detected with the connection to remote client c2o92u-cl2b1-fns3ikvr-1-fns3j0lj-1h, jmsClientID=g-kkli3snf-1-rvki3snf-1b2lc-u29o2c. It is possible the client has exited without closing its connection(s) or the network has failed. All associated connection resources will be cleaned up.

I found below post for solving this problem and downloaded JBM 1.4.0 SP3_CP04 but it seems not to work.
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=143805

I would really appreciate any help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191081#4191081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191081