[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to configure Jbpm in non-distributed tomcat cluster?

hudson.2010 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 21 01:43:18 EST 2008

Salaboy, thank you for your reply. I'm a beginner of Jbpm. I'm sorry that I'm still not clear about:
1. How to "use the JbpmContext to handle your transaction"? Can you give an example?
2. Why the basic configuration works for me if no Hibernate second level cache? I have maybe 3 Jbpm engines run on 3 different machine, don't I need any special cluster configuration? How Jbpm engines synchronize (for example, the status of JbpmContext) with each other?

Looking forward your further help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191125#4191125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191125