[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Transaction Demarcation and JBoss AOP 2.0

mwringe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 21 11:36:06 EST 2008

Actually, setting the useBaseXml to true doesn't help in all situations.

The problem now is that the transaction manager is not started in the begining of the server startup, so in some situations aop will be trying to access the transaction manager before it even starts and will fail.

Which brings me back to my original question, it looks like transactions will no longer be supported in the same way as it has been in past versions.

Is transaction support going to be removed, or is there going to be a different way of using it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191339#4191339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191339