[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Problem in injecting simple env entries in EJB

plethora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 21 15:28:49 EST 2008

Hi ,
 I am trying to  inject environment entries  as below  and I get the error  "[ResourceHandler] Not injecting duration, no matching enc injector".

ejb-jar.xml

      <ejb-name>TimerEjb</ejb-name>

      gov.gsa.ejb.test.MyTimerBeanRemote
      <ejb-class>gov.gsa.ejb.test.MyTimerBean</ejb-class>
      <session-type>Stateless</session-type>
      <env-entry>
        Initial Duration
        <env-entry-name>gov.gsa.ejb.test.MyTimerBean/duration</env-entry-name>
        <env-entry-type>java.lang.String</env-entry-type>
        <env-entry-value>300000</env-entry-value>
                <injection-target>
        <injection-target-class>gov.gsa.ejb.test.MyTimerBean</injection-target-class>
        <injection-target-name>duration</injection-target-name>
        </injection-target>
      </env-entry>

SESSION BEAN

public class MyTimerBean implements MyTimerBeanRemote{

	private SessionContext context;

	@Resource String duration ;

According to EJB3-CORE spec , the  environment entry should get injected.

Appreciate your  reply.

 Thanks,
Plethora

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191408#4191408