[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Lots of little XML files?

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 21 18:13:41 EST 2008

"alesj" wrote : Hmmm ... actually I'm not really sure what JBossXB will do
  | if some wildcard deployment's element maps to MD which doesn't implement BMDF.
  | I would expect it to throw a useful exception. :-)
I did a quick check, this is the result:

  | java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.deployers.vfs.plugins.xb.SchemaResolverDeployerMetaData
  | 	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.AbstractKernelDeployment.getBeans(AbstractKernelDeployment.java:224)
  | 	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.AbstractKernelDeployer.deployBeans(AbstractKernelDeployer.java:304)
  | 	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.AbstractKernelDeployer.deploy(AbstractKernelDeployer.java:130)
  | 	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.BasicKernelDeployer.deploy(BasicKernelDeployer.java:76)
  | 	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.xml.BasicXMLDeployer.deploy(BasicXMLDeployer.java:88)
  | 	at org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.xml.BasicXMLDeployer.deploy(BasicXMLDeployer.java:158)
  | 	at org.jboss.test.kernel.junit.MicrocontainerTestDelegate.deploy(MicrocontainerTestDelegate.java:294)
  | 	at org.jboss.test.kernel.junit.MicrocontainerTestDelegate.deploy(MicrocontainerTestDelegate.java:438)
  | 	at org.jboss.test.deployers.vfs.xb.XBDeployersTestDelegate.deploy(XBDeployersTestDelegate.java:46)
  | 	at org.jboss.test.kernel.junit.MicrocontainerTestDelegate.setUp(MicrocontainerTestDelegate.java:83)

It actually only fails later on when in tries to cast it to BMDF.
JBossXB doesn't consider generics info --> see JBossXB's CollectionPropertyHandler

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191432#4191432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191432