[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problem of deployment

mash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 22 20:49:01 EST 2008

Hi Johan,

i am having the same fault as abdenourh and i found your reply. i am having the processdefinition in the folder /myProcess in the root of the EAR Project as well as the jbpm.cfg.xml. Is this location right? What is exactly meant to put the processdefinition in my classpath?

I am pretty new to jee and jboss. i read a lot of documentation and tutorials but none of them shows the right project structure. I am using jBPM 3.2.3.

regards, marcel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191517#4191517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191517