[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JDK logger seems to be connected to stderr?

sunnyDev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 24 10:30:28 EST 2008

Hello forum,

In my enterprise service deployed under JBoss 4.2.3 GA, all the loggings, including INFOs will start will " ERROR [STDERR] " , such as:

23:20:02,958 ERROR [STDERR] Nov 24, 2008...INFO: File: '/etc/settings.xml' not found

This cause some confusion to the test team.

I'm wondering whether JDK logger is connected to stderr instead of stdout in JBoss server by default? How can I configure  JDK logger to connect to stdout pipe?

Thanks a lot in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191789#4191789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191789