[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Running (jms) http invokers on 8080

andrejt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 24 16:32:54 EST 2008

"alesj" wrote :
  | Yeah, as soon as I wrote this and turned off laptop, I though of this.
  | But due to JBM-1131, I'll see what else can be done - apart from going back to JBMQ. :-(
  | But thanks anyway.

Thanks Ales and Tim for the extremly helpful thread. In the meantime a downgrade from JBoss AS 4.2.3 + JBM 1.4 SP3 to JBoss AS 4.2.3 + JBMQ seems to be the only production ready solution for all highly secured network environments where HTTP proxies are used. My hint would be to put the "servlet transport request" higher up on the JBM priority list.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191907#4191907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191907