[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: variable scope from a script

tbeernot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 25 03:37:05 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : anonymous wrote :  I assume more people do this.

  | If I find the time (remember, I do not work for JBoss/RH and only do this in my free time) I'll try to make a unit test without scripting and see what happens then.

I know and it is highly appriciated. Personally I also contribute at times to open source projects, but at the moment I'm not feet-solid on jBPM yet. Still feeling my way around.

But if this is indeed not working, I assume there are JBoss developers interested in such a IMHO serious bug. since JBPM is used by a lot of also commercial applications.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191980#4191980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191980