[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Multiple Ear Files on same jboss

sunnie_y2s00 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 25 07:08:34 EST 2008

Hi,
        I have 2 ear deployed on my jboss. But the issue is that either of the one does work for me. both the ear have different context path. The ear that been deployed former works and the later deployment doesnt work for me.

While deploying the second ear file i get the following warning :
anonymous wrote : WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:jndiName=XXXXXXSessionBean,service=EJB

Kindly any help me out with a solution for this issue, so that I can configure same jboss with multiple EAR files.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192068#4192068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192068