[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Big authentication problem: not being redirected to the

Marcos_APS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 25 11:36:47 EST 2008

"ragavgomatam" wrote : PLease post the code of your login page

Hello, ragavgomatam! Thanks for the reply.

I've already solved it. I just added redirect to the navigation-rule in the faces-config.xml file, as you can see below:

  | // in faces-config.xml
  | <navigation-rule>
  |     <navigation-case>
  |         <from-outcome>confirmacaoReserva</from-outcome>
  |         <to-view-id>/confirmacaoreserva.jsp</to-view-id>
  |         <redirect />
  |     </navigation-case>
  | </navigation-rule>

I know that I wouldn't need to do that, but it solved the problem.

Marcos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192196#4192196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192196