[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Exception handling and error in general

maz00 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 25 14:35:47 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to jsp. I have a class set up that connects to the database and returns the result if successul. I call it from my .jsp which works fine. My question is lets say I force it to cause an exception by chaging the word microsoft in the following statement
'Class.forName("com.microsoftssss.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"); . How do I show that exception in my jsp since it's been thrown in my class and being caught in the class as well too. What's the best way of doing this?

Thanks
Maz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192258#4192258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192258