[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Is this possible to weave container classes?

guericke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 26 04:28:50 EST 2008

Hi All,

>From many days i am looking whether it is possible to weave Application Server Client Container classes. If joinpoints are defined at execution level for the methods defined within these classes.

Is there any security issue involved while advising?

I remember once i tried to advise invoke() method call within
org.jboss.invocation.unified.interfaces.UnifiedInvokerProxy and
i found very strange messages and exceptions.

Please give me your experiences and advices

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192376#4192376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192376