[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Custom navigation region

JohnnyTheHun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 26 10:35:18 EST 2008

The navigation tab portlet gets displayed on every page, that has a layout region called 'navigation'.

In my scenario I need two navigation components - the default, tab-navigation on the top and a tree-like navigation of sub pages on the left.

Is there any way I can hard code a portlet to appear on every page with my custom layout? For example a 'sidenavigation' region that always gets filled with my TreeNavigation portlet?

(How does this work? How does the Navigation portlet always get injected into the navigation region?)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192520#4192520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192520