[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss with multiple networks

noelo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 26 16:58:12 EST 2008

Hi,
This may be a dumb question, but humour me anyway please.
I have a question regarding setting up a EAP 4.3 cluster node using multiple networks.
Assuming the server is connected to a number of networks, a public one for incoming http traffic, 192.168.10/24 for database traffic and a 10.10.10/24 for cluster traffic.

When starting up the EAP instance do I  just startup the server to listen on each nic i.e. -b 0.0.0.0 or do I need to edit the relevant config files to point to each network i.e. tomcat's server.xml, jboss-service.xml for clustering etc,etc.

thanks for your help
Noel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192648#4192648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192648