[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: PHP on TOMCAT

bmurphy77@mindspring.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 26 17:20:17 EST 2008

Thanks Again jfrederic,
i had been trying to pipe the output to a file, thats a very useful suggestion. I've pasted what looks relevant to my eye for convenience from the  output.

According to John Q Logfile, theres no php5servlet directory in the build and no source file, php5servlet.c,  so the compiler has no input.

.
.
.
[exec] Installing PDO headers:          /home/tomcat/Linux_i686_tools/PHP/include/php/ext/pdo/
     [exec] ./buildphp.sh: line 892: cd: php5servlet: No such file or directory
     [exec] gcc: php5servlet.c: No such file or directory
     [exec] gcc: no input files
     [exec] ld: php5servlet.o: No such file: No such file or directory
     [exec] libphp5servlet.so wasn't build, aborting...
     [exec] ./buildphp.sh: line 913: php5servlet/Make.sh: No such file or directory
     [exec] Result: 1
.
.
.

Should this have been created in the PHP make ? Im using the buildphp.sh from the jboss web site, theres no version number on it, its installing php version 5.2.3, if thats useful at all.

the PHP configure command looks like this ( id post the full file but dont think the forum supports it )

(cd php-${PHPVER}
 ./configure --prefix=$TOOLS/PHP \
  --cache-file=$CACHE \
  --with-tsrm-pthreads --enable-shared \