[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Wrong minOccurs in wsdl generated by Jboss

Gitu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 27 10:02:07 EST 2008

I hope this is the righht forum

Am using JBOSS 4.3.0 with WebService. WSDL is autogenerated by JBOSS.

Issue in wsdl is with minOccurs in WSDL. Even method arguments are optional(minOcuurs="0")
For E. G  My Method Signature is "getJobByName(String aJobName)" , generated wsdl has aJobName optional.
For some other methods its mandatory , which I dont understand how as there is hardly any difference .

  |    <xs:complexType name="getJobByName">
  |     <xs:sequence>
  |      <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="aJobName" type="xs:string"/>
  |     </xs:sequence>
  |    </xs:complexType>

Also , for some complex type (model object) , some fields are optional , others mandatory like Model (JobBean) which has name , type , version
Here Name and type will be generated as optional and version as mandatory. How can I fix it ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192801#4192801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192801