[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: design simple jboss application

pallas_athena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 28 03:58:32 EST 2008

Hi,

in case you're the kind of person who needs to get a "big picture" first -- this article explains in a concise way what you need to know to get you started with JBoss and running applications with it:
http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2005/03/01/InstallingJBoss.html

Then, if you are completely new to J2EE it might be very helpful to follow a tutorial for building a simple application. I can recommend from my own experience the book "JBoss at Work: A Practical Guide, by Tom Marrs and Scott Davis"; it is very clearly written and the source code support is great.

(You can actually download the source code for the book here: http://www.jbossatwork.com/downloads.html )

I hope this helps a bit. Good luck!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192950#4192950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192950