[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - JPA Deployment problems

sbonino@antel.com.uy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 28 09:26:13 EST 2008

I'm working with JBOSS 4.2.3 and JPA/Hibernate, and Postgress.
I managed to create my tables, but then I created a new class to be mapped as a new tables but when I deploy the jar,I got the following error:

Problem starting service persistence.units:unitName=JPAResources
javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.HibernateException: cannot
 simultaneously fetch multiple bags
        at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.buildEntityManagerFactory(Ejb3Con
figuration.java:720)
        at org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence.createContainerEntityManagerFa
ctory(HibernatePersistence.java:127)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.PersistenceUnitDeployment.start(PersistenceUnit
Deployment.java:246)