[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Lifecycle stop() method and new objects

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 28 13:31:11 EST 2008

"gcompienne" wrote : So I have the feeling it could still highlight something strange somewhere.

  | But anyway, the given workaround ...
Actually I don't see this as a workaround. :-)
Although this is marked as workaround in mentioned JIRA issue.

It's a normal behavior on how you load classes,
when the deployment is deleted --> undeployed.

Unless you make a temp copy of it,
I don't see how else you're still gonna access that resource.

It's probably the fact that we now do it differently
due to VFS's capability of handling resources as they are (even nested one's),
that makes this example a bit unexpected - since almost everybody else does it the old way == temp copy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193114#4193114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193114