[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - XAExceptionFormatters not supported?

mazz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 28 15:50:07 EST 2008

I deployed an XA data source using the wiki instructions here:

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12246

In part, it tells me to add this to the ds.xml file:

<mbean code="org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleXAExceptionFormatter"
  |          name="jboss.jca:service=OracleXAExceptionFormatter">
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="TransactionManagerService">jboss:service=TransactionManager</depends>
  | </mbean>

However, when I start the server, I get this warning:

anonymous wrote : WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.jta.TransactionManagerService] XAExceptionFormatters are not supported by the JBossTS Transaction Service - this warning can safely be ignored

The docs told me to add it to the -ds.xml, but the server is telling me it isn't supported.  I don't understand. :) Should that mbean definition be removed from the ds.xml?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193132#4193132

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193132