[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Alternative JAR extensions

bob.mcwhirter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 30 16:27:26 EST 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | Not any more, it's part of deploy/ now (build trunk).

Okay, I'm still on CR2 at this point.  With the move from conf/profile.xml to deploy/... should cause the ordering to be happier, as I understand it.

Thanks for the follow-up.  I'll use .jar as an extension with appropriate content introspection to identify my rails deployments for now.  I don't want to be dependent on a build from SVN, since I'm hoping other people will use all of this, too.

Or I may try to locate some nightly builds.  Or wait for GA.

Thanks!

-Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193272#4193272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193272