[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Using Shared Libraries in Portlets.

mabimal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 01:02:46 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I am using portlets to show the data from database. When a single portlet is deployed on JBoss Portal 2.6.5 SP1 then everything works fine but whenever more than one portlets (to show the data from database) are deployed there is always a OutOfMemory permGen Space error. 2 portlets have same jar files and access database from same database server. Is this the issue of jar file duplication and if this is the case than how can i use shared libraries in portlets. So please suggest me what to do?

In the anticipation of the solution
Mabimal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179688#4179688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179688