[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Not able to login as a different user

danya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 02:59:56 EDT 2008

Thank you all...
Sorry for the late reply...

Now i am able to login as the users in the system...

I editted the <security-role>  in the web.xml

There are different users in the process Talent scout,Legal adviser etc.
I have assigned a particar task to Talent scout and another task to Legal adviser.

But if I login as Talent Scout I am able to examine,start the task of Legal adviser also...

how can i hide the task of legal adviser from Talent scout...
Is there any other security setting in jbpm??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179698#4179698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179698