[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Assign problem

Turanyi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 05:33:07 EDT 2008

I generate new project. The only thing I create is assign activity.
First deploy done but process don't work. I look to example hello and throw off generated tags  and write new example like.
Next problem I solve is add query to  because generated WSDL schema use complexType ulike hello example where only part is used.
When I assign straight from one variable to another everything is fine but when I try to assign expression concat('text', getVariableData('input', 'payload', '/tns:input')) process stop working.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179726#4179726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179726