[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: At end of task, return to

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 11:14:23 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : Is there a place where this is explained?
no, sorry

anonymous wrote : I'd be glad to RTFM

I know ;-)

anonymous wrote : if I could locate one that had this translated in it! Fat change, since it was not intended to be end-user targeted with these kinds of specific wishes.

the jsf4jbpm code and to some extend the gravel code is your best option to see what realy happens

btw building a custom ui for a processdefinition with seam/jsf is fairly quick.

Personally, I'd leave the 'back to home' out in the demo and just mention that it will be in there in the final version. I did that once and had no problem at all with this customer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179840#4179840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179840