[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Not getting instance of Service object from a WSDL file.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 12:03:07 EDT 2008

Go back an read my previous reply, under item #1. You have to do your own searching for the correct set of JAR files. You will probably need to add about 12 JAR files to the classpath. If it were just one or two, I could tell you each time you get a CNFE which JAR you need to add, but doing this form a dozen JARs is too much work. One obvious shortcut is to include every JAR in the jboss_home/client directory in your client's classpath. (Though I vaguely recall that one or two if them are not there but in the server/xxx/lib directory. Anyway, if after adding all of the jboss_home/client jar files you still get a CNFE, post it and I will tell you which JAR it is in.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179858#4179858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179858