[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/persister/enti

siddiq_sa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 17:59:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

When ever i deploy the EAR in JBoss instance it gives me the error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError for Hibernate.

Applications runs fine when i run in my local server and with the same instance when i am trying to run in another server/remoter server it gives me the error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/persister/entity/EntityPersister and some times it give me the error

My EAR contains a JAR and a WAR.
and if we see the order of deployement in                org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer-xmbean.xml  is

and hibernate3.jar is present in C:\JBOSS Server\server\CONSServer\lib

Any help is really appreicated.

Regards
Siddiq.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179897#4179897