[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Multiple mail sessions

jonathanztaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 01:05:32 EDT 2008

I'm developing an application that retrieves emails on behalf of clients (from yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc.). Currently, I'm creating the mail session by myself. I know I can define my mail session in the mail-service.xml file.
However, I have the following questions:
* Is it possible to define more than one mail session? If so, how (exact xml elements/syntax)?
* Is a mail session considered a "heavy" resource that JBoss will manage better for me or is creating mail sessions by myself in the code is just as efficient?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179925#4179925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179925