[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment classpath issue in EAR

johndubchak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 06:20:58 EDT 2008

Actually, when I read the contents and print them out using the FileUtils class I wrote:

String str = FileUtils.newInstance().getFileContents("/config.xml");
System.out.println("File Contents: " + str);

Here is the result:

05:16:59,789 INFO  [STDOUT] File Contents:

So, I am assuming that the dom4j error is merely a symptom of the larger problem of not finding the file config file on the classpath.

Thanks,
John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179976#4179976

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179976