[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Interceptors with MDBs

bfach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 08:43:27 EDT 2008

Yeah this is what i was afraid of.

Maybe I can explain what I am trying to do.

I have a custom message being sent to the mdbs with internal messages inside of each.  The number of messages inside changes and therefore not constant.

If there are multiple deployments of MDBs, i want to count the amount of internal messages being processed per MDB, not per instance.

The purpose of the interceptor was to have a seamless wrapper the calculates this value and reports it at a regular interval PER MDB.

Is there any technique that might work here?

Thanks in advance,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180011#4180011

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180011