[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM + jBoss Portal

letitbe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 10:12:49 EDT 2008

Hi all,

need your expertise.

we are thinking to use jBPM inside jBoss Portal for online ordering system.

my questions are:
* How/when I should load bpm processes? I noticed jBoss Portal using bpm for its WorkFlow component and load its process definition from mBean services.

I wrote a servlet then load processdefinition.xml from WEB-INF, create its instance and send a signal to root. Is it a right way to do BPM stuffs in enterprise context?

* which jBPM version should I use? If I'm not wrong, jBoss Portal using 3.1.

any pointers to documentation, links, samples etc really appreciated.

Thanks in advance
anthony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180037#4180037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180037