[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Sending mail without mail nodes

freejohn22 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 10:59:39 EDT 2008

Dear all,
I have seen in the jbpm documentation that it's possible to send a mail without showing it in the process graph (that is without mail nodes)

anonymous wrote : Anywhere you are allowed to specify actions in the process, you can specify a mail action like this:

I have tried inserting this mail tag inside     Tag,or  also inside   but jbpm complains that cannot parse the process definition.
Where should I exactly put this mail tag ?
thanks a lot
John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180056#4180056

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180056