[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment classpath issue in EAR

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 11:12:25 EDT 2008

Concerning this code:

BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new
  |                                InputStreamReader(new FileInputStream(fileName)));

If you passed /config.xml, I believe that it will attempt to read config.xml from the base directory of the file system.  You could verify this by adding this line earlier:

System.out.println(new File(fileName).getAbsolutePath());

If you would have passed the name "config.xml" instead (no leading slash), it would look for the file in jboss_home/bin (which is the current working directory).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180067#4180067

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180067