[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Migrating JBOSSMQ to JBOSS Messaging

mvincenttis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 14:51:56 EDT 2008

Hi all,

We have used JBOSS4.2.2.GA for a while and now we have JBOSS EAP 4.3.0 under certification for use in production mode.

As JBOSS EAP is using JBOSS Messaging we have a problem. When a service queue definition is started an exception is thrown as below:

ERROR [ExceptionUtil] Queue[/queue/griffo/sendercontrollerqueue, name=griffo/sendercontrollerqueue] startService
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: griffo not bound
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.rebind(NamingServer.java:165)
        at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.rebind(NamingServer.java:168)
        at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.rebind(NamingContext.java:516)
..
..

This is the queue definition:

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService" name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=griffo/sendercontrollerqueue"
	xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Queue-xmbean.xml">
      <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer
	  jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice
      true

The point is: The default JNDI context defined in the file messaging-service.xml is /queue and /topic for correspondents names without any custom context, but how do we create a custom JNDI context under that default?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180131#4180131

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180131