[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Double ant build in JBoss Tools?

as6o do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 15:03:40 EDT 2008

I created a Seam application via seam-gen and am editing it in Eclipse using the pre-configured project files.  It is working great however every time I make an edit and save it two seemingly identical ant builds fire off one after the other.

I also have JBoss Tools installed and am using the Seam tools from it but, as a test, I turned off the Seam builder and the double ant builds still happen (so it doesn't seem like the Seam tools are getting in the way.)

Any idea why two ant builds are firing?

-Aaron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180133#4180133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180133