[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JON monitoring best metrics

acastanheira2001 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 16:24:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to know what are the best metrics to monitor my servers through JON 2.0.1.

I have linux, jboss (tomcat embbeded), apache, java 1.5.

Ex:
Sometimes one of my Jboss "JVM free memory" reaches 0 (zero). Is it bad or not? Both app and logs doesn´t complain.

Second,
What are the system properties I need to setup?
For example, in order to monitor the JVM we must set "jboss.platform.mbeanserver". Is there any order setup to do?

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180156#4180156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180156