[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Takes much time to Startup - 1.4.0.SP3

Craig2007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 3 01:31:06 EDT 2008

OK i will consider ur option(changing those paging values) also.

In the meantime we have tested a scenario...We did not change any Paging parameters value for this test.

FYI....
With our Prod Environment setup, it took around 20 to 30 minutes for the JBM to get started.We also observed that while starting up,all those DDL and DML statements specified in the XXX-persistence-service.xml were getting executed and also we have noted some updates/indexes mentioned in xml file were being recreated for all those millions and million of messages.

If we have make that flag false, server starts up pretty fast...

So my question wud be .....

Once the initial set of tables are created, can this flag be set to false ? Will it affect the consistency or any other data when the server is restarted(normal shutdown or abnormal shutdown)...

Kindly provide ur valuable suggestion ....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180200#4180200

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180200