[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Eclipse JEE and JAX WS 2

miketech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 3 09:42:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I want to write a webservice and deploy it to JBoss. There are several ways to do this. I can write a webservice as PoJo and with two clicks in Eclipse JEE the service is created and deployed.

But I wanna use JAX WS with the annotations WebService  and WebMethods. I've created the according java class. And now? When I choose the "create webservice" again the configuration for jboss is created without JAX WS.

Any ideas?

Greetings

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180296#4180296