[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Not getting instance of Service object from a WSDL file.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 3 12:31:07 EDT 2008

I decided to deploy my simple hello EJB-based web service on 4.2.2. I used the wsrunclient to run my client and the only JAR files I had to add to the classpath were:

1 - the JAR file containing my client code and the subs generated by wsconsume
2 - jboss_home/client/jbossall-client.jar

Then the client ran without errors.

(Perhaps my recollection regarding using JAR files from server/xxx/lib is somewhat mistaken. After all, I did that well over a year ago.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180337#4180337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180337