[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Setting codebase in jboss ejb3 application has no efffe

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 3 14:24:26 EDT 2008

One of the issues with asking questions in a user's forum is that at times you just might be treading in areas where no-one has gone before. In addition, if you attempt to combine several technologies, then the number of forum readers who have used that particular combination tapers off rapidly. Which means that unfortunately sometimes you are just on your own.

Though I guess that if I would have read you question better, and not gotten scared away by the different things you were mentioning (javassist, RMI, downloading classes over port 8083????) and instead focused on your actual question: "does jboss takes in account the property java.rmi.server.codebase when marshaling objects?" I might have done a search through the source code looking for "java.rmi.server.codebase" and come up with the information you just found out: "the java.rmi.server.codebase property is only read once by the jboss".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180352#4180352

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180352