[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Unable to Login to JBoss Portal 2.7 CR1

DoubleAce3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 5 00:15:06 EDT 2008

hey all,
I recently had Portal 2.6.6 and just wanted to mess around and give 2.7 a try. Unfortunately, I am for some strange reason unable to login. All i did for this upgrade is basically move the jboss-portlet.sar into the deploy directory of the jboss server that I am running which is currently 4.2.2. I am not sure if this is actually all that is needed but I figured it was. However, I am unable to login and receive the following error:

ObjectName: portal:service=CMS
State: FAILED
Reason: java.lang.RuntimeEXception: org.jboss.portal.identity.IdentityException: Cannot find user by name admin

Has anyone ever run into an issue like this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180417#4180417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180417