[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Invoke secured EJB from standalone Tomcat

ragavgomatam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 5 09:50:44 EDT 2008

Let me try to understand your configuration. You have a standalone
Tomcat that hosts a portal application. In this application, you have a java class that calls a ejb in another standalone jboss. Am I correct so far ? If that is the case, then your call from Tomcat to Jboss ejb should be no
different from a regular java class calling a secured ejb through jaas login.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180425#4180425

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180425