[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - java.lang.NullPointerException: Monitor Status Monitor not f

rks_86 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 03:12:16 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I deployed a war file which only contains jar files.
It got deployed with out any error msges. only debug messages found in server.log file.
All the static contents are handled by apache 2.2.9 with help of mod-jk properies file.
JBOSS 4.2.3.
Now the problem is though the same procedure works in Weblogic and Websphere.
But here it show something like below in my application console.
These scheduled infolet monitoring is not working givein following error.

Exception in processing requests to monitor. [java.lang.NullPointerException: Monitor Status Monitor not found

Do i need to configure something extra in JBoss to make it work as its giving me null pointer exception.

Thanks,

Ricky

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180482#4180482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180482