[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Configure dashboard invalid regions after layout change

esmith1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 10:09:21 EDT 2008

May I enter a JIRA for this bug?
I have a patch that seems to work,
change org.jboss.portal.core.admin.ui.dashboard.DashboardBean.java method updateLayout to return a String.  Then return "dashboard" as follows:   public String updateLayout()
  |    {
  |       userPortal.setDeclaredProperty(ThemeConstants.PORTAL_PROP_LAYOUT, "".equals(selectedPageLayout) ? null : selectedPageLayout);
  |       return "dashboard";
  |    }
 which I found in the navigation-rule section of portal-admin.sar/portal-admin.war/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml and seems to result in a full refresh of the page.
      <navigation-case>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180577#4180577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180577