[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - portlet container help....

raffaele.mazzitelli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 11:24:26 EDT 2008

Hi to everybody,
I'm a student in ComputerScience and in this moment I need to study more deeply portlet container.
I tryed to use the documentation of jboss portlet container but I didn't success in building a web aplication that use it.
The information in the guide had same lack.
I would like to know how I could put portlet container in a web application I alredy have.
How can I embed it?

It Exisist same documentation on the topic?

Please, I really really need some help.

thanks
Raffaele

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180594#4180594