[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Deploying new version of Seam in Eclipse seam project?

as6o do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 11:37:52 EDT 2008

In seam-gen you can use update-project to update a project to a newer version of Seam.  Is there a way to do this using the Seam tools in JBoss Tools?  I created a Seam project in Eclipse using New->Seam Web Project and it is working great.  However, I now want to upgrade it to Seam 2.1.0 CR 1.  I changed the project's Seam runtime (via Seam Settings) to the new CR but I'm not sure if that does anything to the libs in the project's WEB-INF/lib directory (doesn't seam to.)

Does everything have to manually copied over or is there a way automatically upgrade the libs.

Thanks,
-Aaron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180598#4180598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180598